Distribution is Now
B2B is about making your customers’ jobs easier. Digital and eCommerce enable more transparency in regards to inventory and product information, while speeding up purchase and fulfillment operations, improving efficiencies, margins and the customer experience.
From real-time inventory to 24/7 ordering and automated support, digital capabilities and agility are either your advantage, or a threat to your survival.
B2B & Distributor Complexities
- Fitment & parts compatibility
- Punchout and EDI
- Regulation variables across jurisdictions
- Custom product configurations
- Low digital adoption rates
- Low digital expertise from staff
- Legacy computer / IT systems compatibility
- Standards integration and compatibility: EDI, etc. (EDI and eCommerce go together)
- Internal resistance to change
- Client-specific pricing
- Client-specific invoicing rules
- Child/parent accounts
- Complex pricing matrix & dynamic pricing
- Variable and dynamic pricing
- Resistance to change from sales team
- Product information: lack of consistency/reliability/completeness
- Technical specs, warranties, diagrams
- Direct-to-customer pressure from manufacturers
- Product restrictions
- In-store and curbside pickup
- Marketplace maturity and management
- Revenue attribution (salespeople, territories, etc)
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns
- Complex purchasing scenarios
- Just-in-time fulfillment
- Inventory optimization
- Returns management
- Technical support for field reps
Absolunet’s B2B Distribution Expertise
Success is merging your vision, your tools and your people into a fully-functional, efficient business that serves customers better, and faster - while reducing delays and errors.
We bring a proven, agile approach to bridge the gap between how your customers work, their expectations and your people’s and systems’ ability to deliver, scale and adapt.
3 Barriers to Digital Adoption for HVAC Distributors
Decision-makers in the HVAC industry are working urgently to balance dozens of critical priorities each day.
Amazon: B2B’s Friend or Foe?
Truthfully, both Amazon and other marketplaces like eBay have significant advantages.
6 Signs Your B2B Website is Costing You Sales
Is your website helping or hindering your growth? Discover 6 signs that your website might be costing you sales.
Preventing Enterprise eCommerce Transformation Failure, Part 1
Has the CEO set up the eCommerce / PIM / Marketplace / D2C initiative for failure by declaring it a priority?
How Manufacturers and Distributors Can Bridge the Digital Gap
In B2B, the sales culture has historically centered on phone calls and quotas, not finding easier ways for customers to engage with your company.