Combining Legacy with (Digital) Leadership
Even a sector defined by best practices and organizational habits isn’t immune to digital pressure and evolving client expectations. With the digitization of supply chains and channels, it has never been more important to align your systems with the people who depend on your ability to deliver.
Industrial Health & Safety Complexities
- Automated purchasing
- Sales team digital apprehension
- EDI compatibility
- Standards, norms and certifications
- Product co-dependencies (ex: masks/filters)
- Low digital adoption rates
- Change management
- Legacy computer / IT systems compatibility
- Complex pricing matrix & Dynamic pricing
- Product restrictions
- Lack of reliable / consistent / complete product information
- D2C Pressure from suppliers
- Revenue attribution (salespeople, territories, etc)
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns, including multiple warehouses
- Complex purchasing scenarios
- Just-in-time fulfillment
- Returns management and warranties
Absolunet Expertise + Approach
We use a proven, research-based approach to bridge the gap between customer habits and expectations and your people’s and systems’ ability to deliver, scale and adapt.
A technologically-sound roadmap that makes business sense, in the hands of a partner that can help you integrate, run and manage your digital ops.
Before You PIM
3 Things Most Clients Would Have Done Differently Before Implementation.
New Sales Tax Laws in the US: the eCommerce Impact
With 52 different states and jurisdictions + a dizzying amount of sales tax laws, how will merchants keep up?
Hello, A.D. Members
The Digital Revolution is Putting Pressure on B2B Companies. The Right eCommerce Strategy Can be Your Competitive Advantage.
Why PWA Should Be Your Investment Priority
And how to talk about it with different stakeholders in your organization.