The Most Omnichannel Sector in Retail
Each year, the share of furniture and housewares sold online increases, yet eCommerce sales are only a fraction of digital’s influence. The consumer sees no difference between your various channels and the overall brand experience - from discovery to ownership.
Digital capabilities and agility are either your advantage, or a threat to your survival.
Home Decor Complexities
- Product dimensions
- Real-time inventory
- Fulfillment complexity and carrier multiplicity
- BOPIS / in-store or curb-side pickup
- Staffing / upskilling: unknown technical skills among staff
- Live support (site, chat, etc)
- Omnichannel promotions management
- Internal Change management
- Legacy computer / IT systems compatibility
- Product shipping restrictions
- Lack of consistent/complete product information
- Complex product categories
- Centralized and standardized product information, including visual media
- Channel integration (social, site, store)
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns, including multiple stores/warehouses/distribution centers
- Returns management and warranties
6 Strategies High Performing Retailers Can Use This Holiday Season
Retailers: if your holiday strategy is all about rebates and discounts, read this, thank us later.
MS Dynamics NAV + Magento
Industry-focused White Paper Omnichannel Playbook for Retailers Who Use Dynamics 365 / LS NAV / Magento.
Home Decor x Omnichannel eCommerce
The Ultimate Guide To Selling Home Decor, Furniture and Housewares in an Omnichannel World.
PWA: The Business Case For More Speed Now
Why faster load times, faster search and quicker turnaround for deployment should be your digital commerce investment priority.
eCommerce Compliance Checklist
A practical, layman’s guide to avoiding lawsuits and PR headaches.
Absolunet Expertise + Approach
Leverage Absolunet’s award-winning Home Decor experience to bridge the gap between customer habits and expectations, channels, and your vision for a Home Decor experience that connects with today’s consumers.
A technologically-sound roadmap that makes business sense, in the hands of a partner that can help you integrate, run and manage your omnichannel strategy and execution.
HVAC Distributors: Projecting Online RevenueHVAC distributors are providing an increasingly compelling digital experience. The industry average is miles ahead of where ...
New Salesforce & Absolunet Partnership Offers Experience Management at Enterprise ScaleWednesday, July 7th, 2021 – Absolunet has partnered with Salesforce, a world-leading solution used by over 150,000 ...
Strategy + Consulting
eCommerce Fraud Trends, Post CovidAfter their $205 million funding round in April of this year, Signifyd, one of the largest eCommerce fraud protection ...
Adobe and Optimizely Lead Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for DXPGartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) measures 16 DXP vendors by their “completeness of ...
6 Signs Your Current HVAC Website is Costing You SalesNon-transactional site: Customers want to make a purchase. But if the website is not transactional, at best this slows down ...