HVAC + Plumbing: Markets Under Pressure
Brands are going direct. Consumers have more options than ever. Standards are changing and contractors need access to more information, faster - be it compatibility, inventory, warrantee or just support. The planet is heating up, as is competition.
Digital capabilities and agility are either your advantage, or a threat to your survival.
HVAC/R + Plumbing Complexities
- Fitment & parts compatibility
- Standards, restrictions and environmental guidelines
- ASHRAE, CSA, NSPC, LEED and more
- Regulation variables across jurisdictions
- Low digital adoption rates
- Just-in-time fulfillment
- Legacy computer / IT systems compatibility
- Complex pricing matrix & dynamic pricing
- Product restrictions
- Lack of reliable / consistent / complete product information
- Technical specs, warranties, diagrams
- Cannibalization of distribution networks
- Emerging D2C pressure from suppliers/brands
- Revenue attribution (salespeople, territories, etc.)
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns, including multiple warehouses
- Complex purchasing scenarios
- Inventory optimization
- Returns management
- Technical support for field technicians
The HVAC 2021 Digital Landscape
This report looks at the financial benefits of eCommerce, how to respond to weary sales teams, e-Procurement and PunchOut, product data, marketing opportunities and more.
How Distributors Can Survive the Digital Shift
A SWOT Analysis to Help Distributors and Wholesalers Understand eCommerce.
eCommerce Replatforming Guide for Infor Users
A high-level guide for navigating your replatforming questions and concerns.
HVAC & eCommerce
How Mobile and Digital Are Redefining Customer Expectations.
Enterprise B2B eCommerce Starter Guide
This starter guide covers the elements that B2B Enterprises need to include in any “phase one” eCommerce project.
B2B eCommerce For Manufacturers
How Mobile, Search and Millennials are changing how manufacturers do business in digital times.
Absolunet HVAC ExpertiseSuccess is connecting field technicians, customers, in-store service, warehouse(s), suppliers and customer support ops, using the tools and tech people actually want to use.
We bring a proven, agile approach to bridge the gap between how your customers work, their expectations and your people’s and systems’ ability to deliver, scale and adapt.
Systems + Technology
The Do’s and Don’ts of PIM ProjectsVision: Remember that PIM platform selection is an important decision but PIM readiness is equally important. Beyond ...
HVAC + Plumbing
Electrical Distributors: Get Your Product Information Under ControlBiggest risk for your product information: shadow repositories As this product information continuously gets created and ...
Salesforce for B2B: The Benefits of a Unified EnvironmentYour goal is to create helpful and informative customer journeys. Each step of the customer journey can be improved with ...
The Power of Print CatalogsWhen Amazon announced in 2018 that it would release a printed holiday catalog, the response from many digital natives was ...
eCommerce Fraud Trends, Post CovidAfter their $205 million funding round in April of this year, Signifyd, one of the largest eCommerce fraud protection ...