HVAC + Plumbing: Markets Under Pressure
Brands are going direct. Consumers have more options than ever. Standards are changing and contractors need access to more information, faster - be it compatibility, inventory, warrantee or just support. The planet is heating up, as is competition.
Digital capabilities and agility are either your advantage, or a threat to your survival.
HVAC/R + Plumbing Complexities
- Fitment & parts compatibility
- Standards, restrictions and environmental guidelines
- ASHRAE, CSA, NSPC, LEED and more
- Regulation variables across jurisdictions
- Low digital adoption rates
- Just-in-time fulfillment
- Legacy computer / IT systems compatibility
- Complex pricing matrix & dynamic pricing
- Product restrictions
- Lack of reliable / consistent / complete product information
- Technical specs, warranties, diagrams
- Cannibalization of distribution networks
- Emerging D2C pressure from suppliers/brands
- Revenue attribution (salespeople, territories, etc.)
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns, including multiple warehouses
- Complex purchasing scenarios
- Inventory optimization
- Returns management
- Technical support for field technicians
eCommerce Replatforming Guide for Infor Users
A high-level guide for navigating your replatforming questions and concerns.
How Distributors Can Survive the Digital Shift
A SWOT Analysis to Help Distributors and Wholesalers Understand eCommerce.
HVAC & eCommerce
How Mobile and Digital Are Redefining Customer Expectations.
B2B eCommerce For Manufacturers
How Mobile, Search and Millennials are changing how manufacturers do business in digital times.
Enterprise B2B eCommerce Starter Guide
This starter guide covers the elements that B2B Enterprises need to include in any “phase one” eCommerce project.
The HVAC 2021 Digital Landscape
This report looks at the financial benefits of eCommerce, how to respond to weary sales teams, e-Procurement and PunchOut, product data, marketing opportunities and more.
Absolunet HVAC ExpertiseSuccess is connecting field technicians, customers, in-store service, warehouse(s), suppliers and customer support ops, using the tools and tech people actually want to use.
We bring a proven, agile approach to bridge the gap between how your customers work, their expectations and your people’s and systems’ ability to deliver, scale and adapt.
eCommerce Fraud Trends, Post CovidAfter their $205 million funding round in April of this year, Signifyd, one of the largest eCommerce fraud protection ...
HVAC + Plumbing
HVAC Distributors: Projecting Online RevenueHVAC distributors are providing an increasingly compelling digital experience. The industry average is miles ahead of where ...
Distributors Facing Major Supply Chain DisruptionsAcross industries, distributors are facing major stressors from their manufacturers: General product unavailability, with ...
6 Signs Your Current HVAC Website is Costing You SalesNon-transactional site: Customers want to make a purchase. But if the website is not transactional, at best this slows down ...
HVAC: 8 Must-Have eCommerce CapabilitiesHere are 8 elements that will make your online experience profitable. 1. Seamless Integration In retail, conducting price ...