Manufacturers Are Going Digital
Brand manufacturers are embracing digital as the key to going D2C and owning the customer relationship. In B2B, eCommerce enables businesses to automate, streamline and standardize how they sell and operate, improving efficiencies, margins and the customer experience.
From real-time inventory to 24/7 ordering, digital capabilities and agility are either your advantage, or a threat to your survival.
- Fitment & parts compatibility
- Standards, restrictions and environmental guidelines
- Regulation variables across jurisdictions
- Low digital adoption rates
- White label management
- Low digital expertise from staff
- Legacy computer/IT systems compatibility
- Standards integration and compatibility: EDI, etc.
- Internal resistance to change
- Complex pricing matrix & dynamic pricing
- Product restrictions
- Lack of reliable / consistent / complete product information
- Technical specs, warranties
- Cannibalization of distribution networks
- Marketplace maturity and management
- Revenue attribution (salespeople, territories, etc)
- Consumer-facing site(s) and information
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns
- Complex purchasing scenarios
- Just-in-time fulfillment
- Inventory optimization
- Returns management
- Technical support for field reps
Absolunet’s Manufacturer Expertise
Success is merging your vision, your tools and your people into a fully-functional, efficient business that serves customers better, and faster - while reducing delays and errors. Oh, and faster time-to-market.
We bring a proven, agile approach to bridge the gap between how your customers work, their expectations and your people’s and systems’ ability to deliver, scale and adapt.
How Manufacturers and Distributors Can Bridge the Digital Gap
In B2B, the sales culture has historically centered on phone calls and quotas, not finding easier ways for customers to engage with your company.
Magento vs Shopify Plus
A comparative chart to help you choose between Magento and Shopify.
The Digital Revolution is Putting Pressure on B2B Companies.
The Right eCommerce Strategy Can be Your Competitive Advantage.
Before you PIM
3 Things Most Clients Would Have Done Differently Before Implementation
Why PWA Should Be Your Investment Priority
And how to talk about it with different stakeholders in your organization.