Major chains are shutting their doors. In-store traffic is mutating and the omnichannel experience is more important than ever. Apparel/athleisure continues to expand and consumers are increasingly buying directly from brands.
Disruption is creating huge opportunities, where digital capabilities and agility are either your advantage, or a threat to your survival.
Sporting Goods Complexities
- Sizing and fit
- Product relationships
- Real-time inventory
- Returns management and warranties
- Fulfillment complexity
- Staffing / upskilling: unknown technical skills among staff
- Live support (site, chat, etc)
- Change management
- Legacy computer / IT systems compatibility
- Complex pricing matrix & dynamic pricing
- Product restrictions (geography, pricing)
- D2C pressure from brands/suppliers
- Lack of reliable / consistent / complete product information
- Optimized inventory for eCommerce
- Logistics & fulfillment concerns, including multiple stores / warehouses / distribution centers
Absolunet Expertise + Approach
Leverage our experience with dozens of brands and retailers to bridge the gap between customer habits and expectations and your people’s and systems’ ability to deliver, scale and adapt.
A technologically-sound roadmap that makes business sense, in the hands of a partner that can help you integrate, run and manage your digital ops.
AMx: Custom Product Configurator Bridges Gap Between AEM and Magento
AMx makes AEM 100% transactional, regardless of product configuration or complexity.
Why PWA Should Be Your Investment Priority
And how to talk about it with different stakeholders in your organization.
Amazon: B2B’s Friend or Foe?
Truthfully, both Amazon and other marketplaces like eBay have significant advantages.
The One Tech That Improves Almost Every Digital KPI
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) generate more growth and faster ROI than virtually every other current IT or marketing investment.