Adobe’s commerce platform (formerly Magento) combines scalable omnichannel growth with a solid technological foundation that integrates fully into existing tech stacks and the Adobe ecosystem. There’s a reason it outranks so many other platforms.
As an Adobe Gold Partner, Valtech_Absolunet specializes in Progressive Web App and headless development. We work to create faster load times, faster search and quicker turnaround deployments.
Magento / Adobe Practice
- Absolunet awarded “Spirit of Excellence” by Magento (2019).
- Absolunet wins Magento Rising Star Award (2016), finalist (2019).
- BMR Group wins the CQCD’s Digital Transformation of the Year award (2019).
- Bath Depot wins the CQCD’s Digital Project of the Year (2019).
- Furniture brand Structube wins best website redesign at eTail Canada’s Best-in-Class Awards (2017).
- Adobe Gold Partner
- Magento Commerce Specialization
- 45 Certified Magento Developers
- 14 Magento Teams
Chris Brabender, Director of Adobe Practice, has 7+ years of Magento experience on some of the largest Magento projects in North America and Australia.
Chris is a member of the Magento U Certification Advisory Board. He helps develop testing for the Magento Developer Certifications and he works closely with Magento in early adopter programs like Magento 2 Beta, B2B Alpha and PWA Studio.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Audience Manager/CDP
- Product Catalogue and Shopping Cart
- Ability to create rich user experiences
- Huge selection of extensions: hundreds available
- PWA Studio for headless page design
- Open architecture facilitates integration with internal systems
- Security and data encryption
- Proven reliability and scalability
- Multi-store, multi-language and multi-country
- User and workflow management
- Staging environments
- Log registry and version history
- Loyalty and rewards programs
- Returns processing
- Gift card management
- Automated email follow-ups
- Cross-selling and upselling
- User segmentation and targeted promotions
- Assisted shopping
- Private sales and liquidations
The ROI of Composable Commerce
+43% in website speed? Yes, please. Including an example of a retailer excelling with this technology.
The Structube Power Move
How this award-winning furniture retailer continues to upgrade the customer experience.
Covid-19 and eCommerce in Canada
Performance fluctuates greatly from one merchant to the next, even more so from one sector to the next.
MS Dynamics NAV + Magento
Industry-focused White Paper Omnichannel Playbook for Retailers Who Use Dynamics 365 / LS NAV / Magento.
Home Decor x Omnichannel eCommerce
The Ultimate Guide To Selling Home Decor, Furniture and Housewares in an Omnichannel World.
PWA: The Business Case For More Speed Now
Why faster load times, faster search and quicker turnaround for deployment should be your digital commerce investment priority.
The 8 Things Your B2B eCommerce Platform Should DoHere are 8 important dynamics for picking the right B2B platform: 1. Tight ERP Integration In B2B, customer-specific pricing ...
Adobe and Optimizely Lead Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for DXPGartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) measures 16 DXP vendors by their “completeness of ...
Strategy + Consulting
Distributors Facing Major Supply Chain DisruptionsAcross industries, distributors are facing major stressors from their manufacturers: General product unavailability, with ...
Digital Accessibility Is a Business AssetOften misunderstood, the concept of accessibility is generally associated with disabled people. Let’s get one fact straight ...
Strategy + Consulting
HVAC: 8 Must-Have eCommerce CapabilitiesHere are 8 elements that will make your online experience profitable. 1. Seamless Integration In retail, conducting price ...