Adobe’s commerce platform (formerly Magento) combines scalable omnichannel growth with a solid technological foundation that integrates fully into existing tech stacks and the Adobe ecosystem. There’s a reason it outranks so many other platforms.
As an Adobe Gold Partner, Valtech_Absolunet specializes in Progressive Web App and headless development. We work to create faster load times, faster search and quicker turnaround deployments.
Magento / Adobe Practice
- Absolunet awarded “Spirit of Excellence” by Magento (2019).
- Absolunet wins Magento Rising Star Award (2016), finalist (2019).
- BMR Group wins the CQCD’s Digital Transformation of the Year award (2019).
- Bath Depot wins the CQCD’s Digital Project of the Year (2019).
- Furniture brand Structube wins best website redesign at eTail Canada’s Best-in-Class Awards (2017).
- Adobe Gold Partner
- Magento Commerce Specialization
- 45 Certified Magento Developers
- 14 Magento Teams
Chris Brabender, Director of Adobe Practice, has 7+ years of Magento experience on some of the largest Magento projects in North America and Australia.
Chris is a member of the Magento U Certification Advisory Board. He helps develop testing for the Magento Developer Certifications and he works closely with Magento in early adopter programs like Magento 2 Beta, B2B Alpha and PWA Studio.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Audience Manager/CDP
- Product Catalogue and Shopping Cart
- Ability to create rich user experiences
- Huge selection of extensions: hundreds available
- PWA Studio for headless page design
- Open architecture facilitates integration with internal systems
- Security and data encryption
- Proven reliability and scalability
- Multi-store, multi-language and multi-country
- User and workflow management
- Staging environments
- Log registry and version history
- Loyalty and rewards programs
- Returns processing
- Gift card management
- Automated email follow-ups
- Cross-selling and upselling
- User segmentation and targeted promotions
- Assisted shopping
- Private sales and liquidations
The ROI of Composable Commerce
+43% in website speed? Yes, please. Including an example of a retailer excelling with this technology.
The Structube Power Move
How this award-winning furniture retailer continues to upgrade the customer experience.
Covid-19 and eCommerce in Canada
Performance fluctuates greatly from one merchant to the next, even more so from one sector to the next.
MS Dynamics NAV + Magento
Industry-focused White Paper Omnichannel Playbook for Retailers Who Use Dynamics 365 / LS NAV / Magento.
Home Decor x Omnichannel eCommerce
The Ultimate Guide To Selling Home Decor, Furniture and Housewares in an Omnichannel World.
PWA: The Business Case For More Speed Now
Why faster load times, faster search and quicker turnaround for deployment should be your digital commerce investment priority.
The 8 Things Your B2B eCommerce Platform Should DoHere are 8 important dynamics for picking the right B2B platform: 1. Tight ERP Integration In B2B, customer-specific pricing ...
Adobe and Optimizely Lead Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for DXPGartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) measures 16 DXP vendors by their “completeness of ...
Distributors Facing Major Supply Chain DisruptionsAcross industries, distributors are facing major stressors from their manufacturers: General product unavailability, with ...
Digital Accessibility Is a Business AssetOften misunderstood, the concept of accessibility is generally associated with disabled people. Let’s get one fact straight ...
HVAC: 8 Must-Have eCommerce CapabilitiesHere are 8 elements that will make your online experience profitable. 1. Seamless Integration In retail, conducting price ...