Adobe’s commerce platform, Magento, combines scalable omnichannel growth with a solid technological foundation that integrates fully into existing tech stacks and the Adobe ecosystem. There’s a reason it outranks so many other platforms.
Magento / Adobe Practice
- Absolunet awarded “Spirit of Excellence” by Magento (2019).
- Absolunet wins Magento Rising Star Award (2016), finalist (2019).
- BMR Group wins the CQCD’s Digital Transformation of the Year award (2019).
- Bath Depot wins the CQCD’s Digital Project of the Year (2019).
- Furniture brand Structube wins best website redesign at eTail Canada’s Best-in-Class Awards (2017).
- Adobe Gold Partner
- Magento Commerce Specialization
- 45 Certified Magento Developers
- 14 Magento Teams
Chris Brabender, Director of Adobe Practice, has 7+ years of Magento experience on some of the largest Magento projects in North America and Australia.
Chris is a member of the Magento U Certification Advisory Board. He helps develop testing for the Magento Developer Certifications and he works closely with Magento in early adopter programs like Magento 2 Beta, B2B Alpha and PWA Studio.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Audience Manager/CDP
- Product Catalogue and Shopping Cart
- Ability to create rich user experiences
- Huge selection of extensions: hundreds available
- PWA Studio for headless page design
- Open architecture facilitates integration with internal systems
- Security and data encryption
- Proven reliability and scalability
- Multi-store, multi-language and multi-country
- User and workflow management
- Staging environments
- Log registry and version history
- Loyalty and rewards programs
- Returns processing
- Gift card management
- Automated email follow-ups
- Cross-selling and upselling
- User segmentation and targeted promotions
- Assisted shopping
- Private sales and liquidations
Details About the New inRiver IIF Adapter for Magento
This standardized format lets you create higher quality adapters and integrations with less effort.
AMx Custom Product Configurator Bridges Gap Between AEM and Magento
AMx makes AEM 100% transactional, regardless of product configuration or complexity.
Why PWA Should Be Your Investment Priority
And how to talk about it with different stakeholders in your organization.
The One Tech That Improves Almost Every Digital KPI
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) generate more growth and faster ROI than virtually every other current IT or marketing investment.
Magento Update 241
The last major update to Magento for 2020 is now available. This release marks a policy shift that will reduce the total cost of ownership for the platform.
Amazon: B2B’s Friend or Foe?
Truthfully, both Amazon and other marketplaces like eBay have significant advantages.