Accelerating B2B Commerce & Digital Transformation.
Episerver's quadrant and wave-leading commerce platform creates cloud-based digital commerce, personalization, content management and end-to-end customer experience management.
Built for B2B™, B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly Insite) helps manufacturers and distributors bridge the eCommerce gap with a scalable core and people-focused interfaces, enabling punchout, child accounts and several functionalities essential to B2B eCommerce.
- Epi Platinum Solution Partner
- 11 Certified Developers
- 9 Dedicated Agile .NET Teams
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Industrial Health & Safety
Alain Marsolais has 20+ years of experience as a software developer focused on B2B eCommerce websites.
The Director of our Episerver Practice, he is a certified “Insite Cloud Certified Developer” and “Episerver Certified Developer”, he is also the first person in the world to obtain the “Insite-PIM” Certification.
- Commerce Cloud
- Insite Commerce (Built for B2B™)
- Content Cloud
- Intelligence Cloud
- Digital Experience Platform
- Product lists (monthly purchases, for example) can be created and managed directly by clients
- Express Orders
- Search by SKU
- Punchout functionality
- Complete client list for each sales representative
- Representative accounts with individual dashboards, quote requests and current proposals
- Configurator for complex products
- Pricing configuration
- Billing and credit limits for each client
- Assign products to clients
- Custom product catalogs for each client
- Advanced and intuitive CMS features
- Persona-based content customization
- Shipping address management
- Price request feature and integrated workflow
- Scalable .NET platform, which is also modular and extensible.
- Easy PIM integration thanks to InRiver Connector
- Clients can create multiple accounts from their master account
- Clients can assign tasks and budgets to their buyers
- Tier-pricing: advanced/elaborate price grids
B2B Related Insights
The Digital Revolution is Putting Pressure on B2B Companies.
The Right eCommerce Strategy Can be Your Competitive Advantage.
Episerver Acquires Insite
Leading WCM Now Has Strong B2B eCommerce Capability
Amazon: B2B’s Friend or Foe?
Truthfully, both Amazon and other marketplaces like eBay have significant advantages.
How Manufacturers and Distributors Can Bridge the Digital Gap
In B2B, the sales culture has historically centered on phone calls and quotas, not finding easier ways for customers to engage with your company.