Product Content Drives the Commerce Experience.
inRiver’s Product Information Management (PIM) platform allows businesses to centralize and standardize product information across channels, providing a single source of truth, accelerating time to market and feeding a consistent customer/product experience across channels and geographies.
An inRiver Platinum Partner, Absolunet has won inRiver's North American Partner of the Year award five times.
- North-American Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- New Balance wins PIMpoint Project of the Year (2020)
- Awarded “PIM Dream Team” with world’s 2nd largest brewing company (2018)
- inRiver Platinum Partner
- 22 certified inRiver Best Practices
- 10 inRiver Business Analysts
- 2 inRiver Developers
- 1 inRiver Champion (ICP)
- 9 Agile inRiver Development Teams
- 25+ extensive inRiver integrations
Danny Langlois, Director of inRiver Practice, is one of only 20 inRiver Champions worldwide. The Champions are chosen based on active participation in and commitment to the inRiver community.
Since 2010, Danny has helped lead the .NET practice with teams who have implemented PIM for dozens of clients across North America and Europe. Danny is also a proud inRiver Certified Developer.
- Adobe AEM
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Episerver B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly Insite)
- All your SKUs ready for digital sales.
- Potent sales tool: downstream clients can integrate your products faster than those of your competitors.
- Easily access product data feeds from external systems like ERP, PLM, or other third party systems.
- Increased productivity.
- Faster time to market for new products.
- Develop new markets thanks to integrated translation options.
- Client portal facilitates product search and data extraction.
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Product Master Data Management (MDM).
- Centralized product information.
- Multi-language support.
- Customizable “minimum-completion” criteria.
- Cross-sell: Parent-child product connections.
- Product information dashboards.
- Easily grow/expand product selection.
- Increase variety of product categories.
- Easily integrate new product lines and suppliers.
- Increase conversion rates.
- Multi-user product enrichment.
- Link and syndicate product reviews.
- Easy GUI editing.
- Google Manufacturer Center Syndication.
- Amazon Syndication.
- Marketplace syndication (ChannelAdvisor, etc.).
- Collaborative workflow to enrich product data.
- Supplier Portal and a function to import supplier data.
The End of Sporting Goods Retail as We Know It
How sporting goods brands and retailers are embracing digital disruption.
Car Parts & eCommerce
Profitable Omnichannel Strategies for B2B, B2C & D2C Merchants in the Automotive Aftermarket
What is PIM?
With PIM or Product Information Management systems, business users can manage all of their product content for all of their channels… in one centralized resource.
The Power of Print CatalogsWhen Amazon announced in 2018 that it would release a printed holiday catalog, the response from many digital natives was ...
HVAC Distributors: Projecting Online RevenueHVAC distributors are providing an increasingly compelling digital experience. The industry average is miles ahead of where ...
Home Improvement + Building Materials
Distributors Facing Major Supply Chain DisruptionsAcross industries, distributors are facing major stressors from their manufacturers: General product unavailability, with ...
What Is The Ideal HVAC Marketing-Technology (MarTech) Stack?Absolunet's Mark Tinucci explains that while you likely do not need all of these tools, the ones you do need must be tightly ...
Absolunet CEO Named Among 30 Most Influential eCommerce LeadersAbsolunet CEO Charles Desjardins was recognized in fraud protection innovator Signifyd‘s list of 2021 eCommerce leaders. ...