Product Content Drives the Commerce Experience.
inriver’s Product Information Management (PIM) platform allows businesses to centralize and standardize product information across channels, providing a single source of truth, accelerating time to market and feeding a consistent customer/product experience across channels and geographies.
An inriver Platinum Partner, Valtech_Absolunet has won inRiver's North American Partner of the Year award five times.
- North-American Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- New Balance wins PIMpoint Project of the Year (2020)
- Awarded “PIM Dream Team” with world’s 2nd largest brewing company (2018)
- inRiver Platinum Partner
- 22 certified inRiver Best Practices
- 10 inRiver Business Analysts
- 2 inRiver Developers
- 1 inRiver Champion (ICP)
- 9 Agile inRiver Development Teams
- 25+ extensive inRiver integrations
- Adobe AEM
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Episerver B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly Insite)
- All your SKUs ready for digital sales.
- Potent sales tool: downstream clients can integrate your products faster than those of your competitors.
- Easily access product data feeds from external systems like ERP, PLM, or other third party systems.
- Increased productivity.
- Faster time to market for new products.
- Develop new markets thanks to integrated translation options.
- Client portal facilitates product search and data extraction.
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Product Master Data Management (MDM).
- Centralized product information.
- Multi-language support.
- Customizable “minimum-completion” criteria.
- Cross-sell: Parent-child product connections.
- Product information dashboards.
- Easily grow/expand product selection.
- Increase variety of product categories.
- Easily integrate new product lines and suppliers.
- Increase conversion rates.
- Multi-user product enrichment.
- Link and syndicate product reviews.
- Easy GUI editing.
- Google Manufacturer Center Syndication.
- Amazon Syndication.
- Marketplace syndication (ChannelAdvisor, etc.).
- Collaborative workflow to enrich product data.
- Supplier Portal and a function to import supplier data.
The End of Sporting Goods Retail as We Know It
How sporting goods brands and retailers are embracing digital disruption.
Car Parts & eCommerce
Profitable Omnichannel Strategies for B2B, B2C & D2C Merchants in the Automotive Aftermarket
What is PIM?
With PIM or Product Information Management systems, business users can manage all of their product content for all of their channels… in one centralized resource.
Product Experience Management: Commerce’s New FrontierWe sat down with Raphaël Iscar Gutierrez, Director of PXM and Product Strategy at Absolunet, to talk about this shift in the ...
PIM Project Managers: Where to StartCompanies Are Investing in PIM to Improve the Customer Experience. Valued at $9.88 Billion in 2020, the PIM Market is ...
Systems + Technology
3 Keys to a Successful PIM Project in DistributionIt’s all about making your customers’ jobs easier. From real-time inventory to 24/7 ordering and automated support, digital ...
Digital Shelf Analytics: Tools to Manage Risk and AdaptBrands are under a lot of pressure to improve their buying experiences. Over the past year, consumers have been rocked by ...
The Do’s and Don’ts of PIM ProjectsVision: Remember that PIM platform selection is an important decision but PIM readiness is equally important. Beyond ...