Product Content Drives the Commerce Experience.
inRiver’s Product Information Management (PIM) platform allows businesses to centralize and standardize product information across channels, providing a single source of truth, accelerating time to market and feeding a consistent customer/product experience across channels and geographies.
- North-American Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- New Balance wins PIMpoint Project of the Year (2020)
- Awarded “PIM Dream Team” with world’s 2nd largest brewing company (2018)
- inRiver Platinum Partner
- 22 certified inRiver Best Practices
- 10 inRiver Business Analysts
- 2 inRiver Developers
- 1 inRiver Champion (ICP)
- 9 Agile inRiver Development Teams
- 25+ extensive inRiver integrations
Danny Langlois, Director of inRiver Practice, is one of only 20 inRiver Champions worldwide. The Champions are chosen based on active participation in and commitment to the inRiver community.
Since 2010, Danny has helped lead the .NET practice with teams who have implemented PIM for dozens of clients across North America and Europe. Danny is also a proud inRiver Certified Developer.
- Adobe AEM
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Episerver B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly Insite)
- All your SKUs ready for digital sales.
- Potent sales tool: downstream clients can integrate your products faster than those of your competitors.
- Easily access product data feeds from external systems like ERP, PLM, or other third party systems.
- Increased productivity.
- Faster time to market for new products.
- Develop new markets thanks to integrated translation options.
- Client portal facilitates product search and data extraction.
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Product Master Data Management (MDM).
- Centralized product information.
- Multi-language support.
- Customizable “minimum-completion” criteria.
- Cross-sell: Parent-child product connections.
- Product information dashboards.
- Easily grow/expand product selection.
- Increase variety of product categories.
- Easily integrate new product lines and suppliers.
- Increase conversion rates.
- Multi-user product enrichment.
- Link and syndicate product reviews.
- Easy GUI editing.
- Google Manufacturer Center Syndication.
- Amazon Syndication.
- Marketplace syndication (ChannelAdvisor, etc.).
- Collaborative workflow to enrich product data.
- Supplier Portal and a function to import supplier data.
How Manufacturers and Distributors Can Bridge the Digital Gap
In B2B, the sales culture has historically centered on phone calls and quotas, not finding easier ways for customers to engage with your company.
The Many Possibilities of inRiver Product Marketing Clouds New REST API
Easily send data from your PIM to external systems without custom development.
Preventing Enterprise eCommerce Transformation Failure, Part 4
The Nearly Impossible Task of Process Mapping.
Get the Most Out of inRiver PIM with these 3 New Features
The newest updates from inRiver will help you export data, improve connectors and work en français.
Amazon: B2B’s Friend or Foe?
Truthfully, both Amazon and other marketplaces like eBay have significant advantages.
New Balance and Absolunet Take Top Honors at PIMpoint Summit in Chicago
inRiver highlights partners and clients who use product information management to fuel eCommerce and digital transformations.