Accelerating B2B Commerce & Digital Transformation.
Optimizely's Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™ provides robust commerce solutions, backed by AI-powered data and personalization.
As an Optimizely Platinum Partner, Valtech_Absolunet has years of experience helping brands, manufacturers and distributors bridge the eCommerce gap.
- Optimizely Platinum Solution Partner
- 4 certified Optimizely ContentCloud Developers (Optimizely CMS)
- 11 Certified Developers
- 9 Dedicated Agile .NET Teams
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Industrial Health & Safety
Alain Marsolais has 20+ years of experience as a software developer focused on B2B eCommerce websites.
The Director of our Optimizely Practice, he is a certified “Optimizely Cloud Certified Developer” and “Optimizely Certified Developer”.
- Commerce Cloud
- Built for B2B™
- Content Cloud
- Intelligence Cloud
- Digital Experience Platform
- Product lists (monthly purchases, for example) can be created and managed directly by clients
- Express Orders
- Search by SKU
- Punchout functionality
- Complete client list for each sales representative
- Representative accounts with individual dashboards, quote requests and current proposals
- Configurator for complex products
- Pricing configuration
- Billing and credit limits for each client
- Assign products to clients
- Custom product catalogs for each client
- Advanced and intuitive CMS features
- Persona-based content customization
- Shipping address management
- Price request feature and integrated workflow
- Scalable .NET platform, which is also modular and extensible.
- Easy PIM integration thanks to InRiver Connector
- Clients can create multiple accounts from their master account
- Clients can assign tasks and budgets to their buyers
- Tier-pricing: advanced/elaborate price grids
Navigating an Omnichannel Automotive Aftermarket
When year-make-model search bars are just the baseline. What digital strategies are automotive aftermarket sellers using to go above and beyond?
Car Parts & eCommerce
Profitable Omnichannel Strategies for B2B, B2C & D2C Merchants in the Automotive Aftermarket
How Distributors Can Survive the Digital Shift
A SWOT Analysis to Help Distributors and Wholesalers Understand eCommerce.
eCommerce Replatforming Guide for Infor Users
A high-level guide for navigating your replatforming questions and concerns.
HVAC & eCommerce
How Mobile and Digital Are Redefining Customer Expectations.
Enterprise B2B eCommerce Starter Guide
This starter guide covers the elements that B2B Enterprises need to include in any “phase one” eCommerce project.
Absolunet Awarded Optimizely Commerce Partner of the YearMontreal, QC – September 17th, 2021 – Optimizely named Absolunet its Commerce Partner of the Year for Continental Europe and ...
The 8 Things Your B2B eCommerce Platform Should DoHere are 8 important dynamics for picking the right B2B platform: 1. Tight ERP Integration In B2B, customer-specific pricing ...
Adobe and Optimizely Lead Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for DXPGartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) measures 16 DXP vendors by their “completeness of ...
HVAC + Plumbing
HVAC Distributors: Projecting Online RevenueHVAC distributors are providing an increasingly compelling digital experience. The industry average is miles ahead of where ...
Distributors Facing Major Supply Chain DisruptionsAcross industries, distributors are facing major stressors from their manufacturers: General product unavailability, with ...