Accelerating B2B Commerce & Digital Transformation.
Optimizely's Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™ provides robust commerce solutions, backed by AI-powered data and personalization.
As an Optimizely Platinum Partner, Absolunet has years of experience helping brands, manufacturers and distributors bridge the eCommerce gap.
- Optimizely Platinum Solution Partner
- 4 certified Optimizely ContentCloud Developers (Optimizely CMS)
- 11 Certified Developers
- 9 Dedicated Agile .NET Teams
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Industrial Health & Safety
Alain Marsolais has 20+ years of experience as a software developer focused on B2B eCommerce websites.
The Director of our Optimizely Practice, he is a certified “Optimizely Cloud Certified Developer” and “Optimizely Certified Developer”.
- Commerce Cloud
- Built for B2B™
- Content Cloud
- Intelligence Cloud
- Digital Experience Platform
- Product lists (monthly purchases, for example) can be created and managed directly by clients
- Express Orders
- Search by SKU
- Punchout functionality
- Complete client list for each sales representative
- Representative accounts with individual dashboards, quote requests and current proposals
- Configurator for complex products
- Pricing configuration
- Billing and credit limits for each client
- Assign products to clients
- Custom product catalogs for each client
- Advanced and intuitive CMS features
- Persona-based content customization
- Shipping address management
- Price request feature and integrated workflow
- Scalable .NET platform, which is also modular and extensible.
- Easy PIM integration thanks to InRiver Connector
- Clients can create multiple accounts from their master account
- Clients can assign tasks and budgets to their buyers
- Tier-pricing: advanced/elaborate price grids
eCommerce Replatforming Guide for Infor Users
A high-level guide for navigating your replatforming questions and concerns.
How Distributors Can Survive the Digital Shift
A SWOT Analysis to Help Distributors and Wholesalers Understand eCommerce.
Car Parts & eCommerce
Profitable Omnichannel Strategies for B2B, B2C & D2C Merchants in the Automotive Aftermarket
HVAC & eCommerce
How Mobile and Digital Are Redefining Customer Expectations.
Enterprise B2B eCommerce Starter Guide
This starter guide covers the elements that B2B Enterprises need to include in any “phase one” eCommerce project.
HVAC Distributors: Projecting Online RevenueHVAC distributors are providing an increasingly compelling digital experience. The industry average is miles ahead of where ...
Distributors Facing Major Supply Chain DisruptionsAcross industries, distributors are facing major stressors from their manufacturers: General product unavailability, with ...
6 Signs Your Current HVAC Website is Costing You SalesNon-transactional site: Customers want to make a purchase. But if the website is not transactional, at best this slows down ...
Digital Accessibility Is a Business AssetOften misunderstood, the concept of accessibility is generally associated with disabled people. Let’s get one fact straight ...
Strategy + Consulting
HVAC: 8 Must-Have eCommerce CapabilitiesHere are 8 elements that will make your online experience profitable. 1. Seamless Integration In retail, conducting price ...