Customer Experience Management on an Enterprise Scale
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships across sales, customer service, marketing and more.
Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud is a highly scalable, tech stack friendly solution that provides quadrant-leading features and functionality that measurably impact conversion, loyalty and revenue.
- Account hierarchies
- Custom product catalogs
- Contracted pricing
- Personalized communications
- Support for large orders
- Flexible shipping dates and locations
- Multiple invoicing payment options
- Fully integrable with PIM, ERP and other systems
Salesforce lightning is the framework that enables people and organizations to accelerate their digital adaptation by reducing development times and IT dependence. Faster, agile, flexible and business-user friendly, Salesforce Lightning is indeed the future of Salesforce.
- Sales - Sales Cloud 360
- Service - CRM Service Cloud
- Marketing - Marketing Cloud
- Commerce - SFCC, Lightning
- Engagement - Heroku
- CRM - Salesforce
- Analytics - Tableau
- Customer activity visualization across channels
- Unified view of customer data from sales, marketing, and service
- Integrated funnel and commerce analytics tools and reporting
- Integrated CRM Solution
- Customer self-service framework
- Storefront Design Tools
- Product Visualization
- Product Catalog
- Content Management
- Product Search and Filtering
- Checkout ProcessShipping Options
- Multi-Channel Support for B2B
- Simplified User Management
- Reporting / Analytics
- Admin Access Rights
- Test-to-Product Migration
- Cloud scalability
eCommerce Replatforming Guide for Infor Users
A high-level guide for navigating your replatforming questions and concerns.
How Distributors Can Survive the Digital Shift
A SWOT Analysis to Help Distributors and Wholesalers Understand eCommerce.
Car Parts & eCommerce
Profitable Omnichannel Strategies for B2B, B2C & D2C Merchants in the Automotive Aftermarket
HVAC & eCommerce
How Mobile and Digital Are Redefining Customer Expectations.
Enterprise B2B eCommerce Starter Guide
This starter guide covers the elements that B2B Enterprises need to include in any “phase one” eCommerce project.
B2B Related Insights
3 Barriers to Digital Adoption for HVAC Distributors
Decision-makers in the HVAC industry are working urgently to balance dozens of critical priorities each day.
Preventing Enterprise eCommerce Transformation Failure, Part 1
The Curse of the CEO’s Priority.
The 8 Things Your B2B eCommerce Platform Should Do
Choosing a new eCommerce platform signals that you are trying to make your customers’ lives easier. That’s good.
Amazon: B2B’s Friend or Foe?
Truthfully, both Amazon and other marketplaces like eBay have significant advantages.
How Manufacturers and Distributors Can Bridge the Digital Gap
In B2B, the sales culture has historically centered on phone calls and quotas, not finding easier ways for customers to engage with your company.